WHY ME??
Thursday, August 02, 2007 @ 2:03 AM
been sooooo long to blog hor... busy lately(wats new)


last friday is mi convocation.. finally grad liao... haha... the 1st Uni grad from mi father and mother side... they should be so proud.. even though i took half year more.. haha.. shall post pics in due time...


This week is mi hall orientation camp.. went back on monday night and wednesday night... not bad lah... quite a good number of freshies... hope that they can carry on with the hall stuffs...


benson, a fellow hall friend.. took his car back just now... he kept asking mi how come still single.. no one in mi workplace can make it meh... basket... 99% of the ppl there are guys... I'm NOT GAY.. and 1% of the gals are either married.. with children or just dont have the feeling.. haha..


ask mi also that i dont have any crushes on anyone meh... maybe bah... just that dont have the confidence in miself anymore... not sure whether i am able to make the person happy or such.. maybe due to previous r/s that really crush my confidence in myself.. haii.. plus now also working 6 days week.. how to have time to dating, or even manage a r/s... it would be so unfair to the person.. but i am not a bad person wat.. haha.. .how come nobody wants mi.. how? think i gonna be so single for some time... hopefully... haha... shall leave it to FATE bah... or anyone who wants mi.. haha... not particular at all.. keke...

4 Comments:

U sound damm sad case sia.

In my opinion, the first you need to do is shave. Will look cleaner and start attracting the right crowd.

=)
Mr Anything

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 4, 2007 at 6:08 AM  

hahahaha i agree!!!! =p

~Devilette~

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 5, 2007 at 2:02 AM  

Oei use some time to groom urself up and you will have more confidence in yourself liao...

shldnt think about the past, always start afresh.........

all the best in your hunting on sept 15 =)

xin

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 5, 2007 at 7:00 PM  

HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM DR KELLY WILLIAMS LOAN FINANCE

My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs.Irene Query Wheat from philippines ;i was in need of loan some months ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR KELLY WILLIAMS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business Woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR KELLY WILLIAMS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (financialgoodnews22@hotmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Irene Query Wheat from philippines introduce you to him. THANKS


LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
First Name:
Last Name:
Next Of Kin:
Date Of Birth:
Marital Status:
Address:
Sex:
Phone No:
City:
Zip Code:
State:
Country:
Nationality:
Weekly income:
Occupation:
Monthly Income:
Amount Needed:
Duration:
Date of loan needed:
Purpose of the loan:
E-mail address:

Regards.
Managements
DR KELLY WILLIAMS Lenders Finance Limited

Contact Us At :financialgoodnews22@hotmail.com

By Blogger Mrs.Irene Query, at January 23, 2016 at 2:34 PM  

Write Your Thoughts